*** MEMBERS CHOICE POLL: #50 Zombie Build (1 Viewer)

Member's Choice Poll / Best in Show

• rochie - 1/48 B-26C

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ralph Haus - 1/48 Messerschmitt Me509

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • fastmongrel - 1/72 Ki-100-1 Otsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N4521U - 1/48 F-4B

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Crimea River - 1/48 P-38F-15-LO

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wayne Little - 1/48 Fw190D-11 with R4M Rockets

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • T Bolt - 1:48 F-102A Delta Dagger

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mainly28s - 1/48 P-47D-2-RA Thunderbolt

• rochie - 1/48 Heinkel He-111

• Bustedwing - 1/72 Messerschmitt Me 323D-1

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Finally here is the thing we have included in all of the Group Builds - a Members Choice Award,
the Best Model Overall, based on the number of votes by Members...

Poll will run for 10 days, so get your vote in for whose model you deem Best in Show.......

Here's a link that has all the Finished Builds:

Finally here is the thing we have included in all of the Group Builds - a Members Choice Award,
the Best Model Overall, based on the number of votes by Members...

Poll will run for 10 days, so get your vote in for whose model you deem Best in Show.......

Here's a link that has all the Finished Builds:

poll? you hid that good.

So many excelllllent Zombies.................
A fun one actually. Good to break up the GB's for something like this.....
Must do it again! GB100 perhaps?
I'm grateful for two votes and "woulda" from Busted! :lol:

Just checked every single thread, from the day before yesterday till now, I didn't vote cuz I'm not a modeller yet, and it was really hard to pick one. Really enjoyed your great works and congrats to winner.

ARTESH ARTESH , you don't need to be a modeller to vote. You are the member of our comunity here and you can do that. The poll is created for saying which one looks the best. Well, if there is a model you like the most you may vote. The poll has already been closed but the next for upcoming GB is that one you may start with. No problemo my friend. I encourage you and other members to participate in the GB polls. We will be happy to see your votes.

Here here. I am not one of those strange creatures either but i do really enjoy those builds. So do vote. Follow the build and let it be known you enjoy.
See it as cheering on the line like a favourite sports game.

ARTESH ARTESH , you don't need to be a modeller to vote. You are the member of our comunity here and you can do that. The poll is created for saying which one looks the best. Well, if there is a model you like the most you may vote. The poll has already been closed but the next for upcoming GB is that one you may start with. No problemo my friend. I encourage you and other members to participate in the GB polls. We will be happy to see your votes.
Thank you for your support. Currently trying to learn colouring techniks on spare metal / plastics / Wood / glass parts I find near where I live. And checking the Bazar for any thing I need to buy and also any kit I can find (currently, nothing. Only flying petrol / electrical models available, and really really expensive).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back