Merline X carberator performance

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Merline X carberator performance

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Carberator vs injection.pdf
    754.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Rolls royce Merline X carberator performance.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 285
It seems a bit odd to make the comparison to the Jumo 211 (and not the DB 601) though.

Hi Micdrow,

>Merline X carberator performance

Hm, it seems this highly interesting article misses one (or several?) pages ... is there a chance that you might be able to complete it? It seems to be great stuff for sure! :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Micdrow,

>Merline X carberator performance

Hm, it seems this highly interesting article misses one (or several?) pages ... is there a chance that you might be able to complete it? It seems to be great stuff for sure! :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Sorry Henning, Its complete now. I forgot to add the last page.

What's that about "The Ford Aero Engine" at the end of the injection carburetor article. I've never heard of it before, and it sounds very interesting.

Hi Micdrow,

>Sorry Henning, Its complete now. I forgot to add the last page.

Thanks a lot! :) The second article suggests that the first article had created quite a stir ...

I'd say from a modern point of view, there is no doubt of the value of fuel injection, but it seems that this was not immediately obvious when the technology was new.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

What's that about "The Ford Aero Engine" at the end of the injection carburetor article. I've never heard of it before, and it sounds very interesting.

Hi kool kitty, here is an article I had stumbled across last night on the subject but so far have not found any more info on it then whats here.

Attachments

• Ford aero motor.pdf
    296.5 KB · Views: 193

Users who are viewing this thread

Back