Military Members post pics of you in your uniforms.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: I think CC would get turned on!

That would be cool to see you in Greens Alder since all ive seen are your Dress uniforms.

(Were just joking CC! You probably pick up Italian chicks everyday. 8) )

Do you fancy, CC, or something? Anyway, CC has been to Italy once for all of 10 minutes.

Les, if you dont mind me asking and if you REALLY dont want to talk about its ok. How did you earn the purple heart? If you dont want to tell im ok with that.

I actually feel sorry for CC.

And the shrapnel, les, freakin' unlucky!

My brother turned down a PH when he was in Viet Nam. In those days a Western Union Telegram was sent to the parents or wife with little or no explination, you didn't know if the soldier was wounded or dead!

Well, les, I change it. You lucky-lucky bastard!

A guy I know got a PH when he rolled over a Land mine. It had been placed there about an hour before he drove by in a HUMVEE. He was pretty lucky that it was uparmoured and that he had on his vest and kevlar otherwise he would not have made it out so well.

Yeah I think I would rather get hit hit in the ass. To be quite honest I am glad that I have not been hit yet.....(knock on wood).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back