Mission trip to Guatemala (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
This coming Thursday (02Feb) my wife and I are heading down to Guatemala for 9 days to work at an orphanage. This is something that has been on our bucket list for some time and we are both really looking forward to it. My camera will be traveling with me so I hope to be able to post some photos of the trip when I return home. We have a 2.5 hour layover in Miami so I am hoping for sunny weather and clean glass in the waiting area. Coming home we are going through Dallas and have a 1.5 hour layover. Airliner photos at both ends of the trip make Jeff a happy guy.

Cheers,

Jeff

Thanks guys. For me, being a bit of an airplane guy I am already sure of a good trip. 4 legs total on the trip with three different aircraft types, 3 different manufacturers scheduled, A-319, B-737, MD-80. Oh yea!

Jeff

One of my former students is working there as a hydraulic engineer. She moves around quite a bit so I'm not sure where she is at present. When you're in Dallas, WAVE... to the NE, you'll be 758km from me, too bad not a longer lay over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back