Model building motorcycles the awesome way

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
3,287
30
Joined
May 21, 2009
Location
Denmark.
Website
www.bmwmc.dk
Anyone ever heard of Pére Tarrago?
Well - meet a model builder of extraordinary craftmanship:

www.motoscalatarrago.com

He builds every single motorcycle from scratch to perfection in 1/5 or 1/6.
My favourite is (of course) the BMW R32, the very first motorcycle ever built by BMW in 1923:

A wheel getting built:

bmw_012.jpg


Raw frame and wheels:

bmw_r_32_034.jpg


Working on the seat bottom:

bmw_r32_scala_12_019.jpg


Front fork and spring dampeners:

bmw_r_32_006.jpg


The raw engine:
bmw_r_32_escala_7_012.jpg


Testing and fitting:

bmw_r32_scala_8_044.jpg


Engine almost finished:

bmw_r32_scala_15_028.jpg


Pre paint and finish:

bmw_r32_scala_14_013.jpg


The finished model motorcycle:

bmw_r32_scala_17_013.jpg


I sure wouldn't mind being the new pround owner of the BMW there, but I sure as hell can't afford that model! :lol:
 
Yeah, really fantastic work! I take it they are fully functional as well (and cost a fortune).
 
He did this too

JAGUAR Turbo, 14 cyl.
 
Beautiful workmanship! Thanks for posting Maria!
 
:cool:
 
Just fantastic - he sure has a talent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back