Model building

Koodos to you Woody.
 
Thanks guys, had a new guy show up today he builds semis .

002_zps85ed8b94.jpg


003_zps21c5f6fe.jpg
 
Good work. We're all just looking for a place to hang out with others who want to hang out with others of like ilk.
 
Yep, nice work. I was lucky enough to pick up three fresh from the dealer over the years. One GMC "fishbowl" and two Kenworths. Don't remember them being that clean though..
Fifth wheel is always covered in grease. If there was never a trailer on it, it has a bead of grease squiggled over the face. Easily replicated by some artist oil tube paint, just put some in a hypo and squirt in a squiggle over the fifth wheel.
 
Well tomorrow is the model show and we are all ready I think but hope to have fun I will post pics.
 
Thanks guys the show went good for the first one had 98 models the boy scouts did a great job on there food sells I will post pics tomorrow.
 
Excellent!
 
This build was well done place first.
011.JPG
 
Last edited:
Thanks Bill. here are some pics of builds

16 and under class

002_zps302ff3cf.jpg


005_zpse268c7e3.jpg


003_zps75557473.jpg

006_zps7444a69f.jpg


004_zps4bae6783.jpg
 
Here are some of the customs

025_zps40b91cd2.jpg


015_zps877c43a7.jpg


021_zpsb4ece3c8.jpg


047_zps1b7a706f.jpg
 
Last couple of pics of the boy scouts food table and a pic of me and the crew that helped the lady is the store owner she was great on helping and donations.

049_zps031b5b01.jpg


1470285_665483740152594_1897444973_n_zpse54095e7.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back