Model club photo's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bit of a mixed bag this time.

First up is a mech soldier that was modified a bit to make it a futuristic possibility of what might be? Either way, it was pretty cool, and something a little different.

P1180218Resized.png

P1180219Resized.png

P1180224Resized.png

Then there's probably my favourite dio I've seen to date, only one photo though, there wasn't much I could do with the camera on this one.

P1180267Resized.png

And a HMS medic, Falkland War era, very nicely done.
P1180268Resized.png

And this last one is actually a mural that was airbrushed onto a T-shirt. there's a guy in the club that makes models professionally, for museums and commissions. He gives private airbrushing lessons and model lessons and this was the homework he set for one of the guys. he was absolutely wrapped in what he achieved, and rightly so. It was his first time airbrushing anything.

P1180259Resized.png

Agree, great stuff again mate. I liked the diorama of the Anti-Tank team, but I wouldn't like to be the gunner, or the loader - soon as that Panzerfaust is fired, the back-blast would hit that girder and wham! Burnt legs on the gunner, no face on the loader!

Some lovely stuff at these meets! :thumbleft: I wish there was something similar near me. There's an ipms meet every month in Bray just outside Dublin, but it'd be a 3 hour drive for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back