Model kits

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just wondering does anybody make paper kits (I don't know whether kits is proper word in here)? Here, in Poland we've got lots of them and they are very very popular. And they are also quite big (just imagine 1:33 B-17, B-24 or Lancaster).

I made a few of them a while ago that I found online and printed out. I had a Piper Cub, a Curtiss Jenny and a few others, they didnt last too long though.

Hot Space (New chaps don't know him) once said in a similar thread at IL2skins.com that he used to have many models, but he set fire to them to make it appear as if they were being shot down, and now has none....

:lol:

Hot Space (New chaps don't know him) once said in a similar thread at IL2skins.com that he used to have many models, but he set fire to them to make it appear as if they were being shot down, and now has none....

LOL! I did the same thing with a few of my models (when I was younger), I even blew my FW190 up with an M80...... what can I say? I was a dumb little kid :lol:

hearing all this is giving me a urge to make a B-17, put it in a dogfight with a lancaster (which is carrying a grand slam and so only has the rear turret) and have the lancaster win.........................

The dark side is the more powerful of the 2...

And its not so much setting them on fire, as it is blowing them up with a small tactical device... An 1/8th stick of dynamite does some pretty catastrophic damage to a plastic model... Like a direct hit from an 88-mm flak gun when ur bombs are armed...

BOOM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back