Model kits

what scale?
 
Just wondering does anybody make paper kits (I don't know whether kits is proper word in here)? Here, in Poland we've got lots of them and they are very very popular. And they are also quite big (just imagine 1:33 B-17, B-24 or Lancaster).
 
I made a few of them a while ago that I found online and printed out. I had a Piper Cub, a Curtiss Jenny and a few others, they didnt last too long though.
 
I have A B-17G, P-38, P-40 as well as the F4F...
 
Hot Space (New chaps don't know him) once said in a similar thread at IL2skins.com that he used to have many models, but he set fire to them to make it appear as if they were being shot down, and now has none....


:lol:
 
i get the feeling HS was joking michael....................
 
Hot Space (New chaps don't know him) once said in a similar thread at IL2skins.com that he used to have many models, but he set fire to them to make it appear as if they were being shot down, and now has none....

LOL! I did the same thing with a few of my models (when I was younger), I even blew my FW190 up with an M80...... what can I say? I was a dumb little kid :lol:
 
hearing all this is giving me a urge to make a B-17, put it in a dogfight with a lancaster (which is carrying a grand slam and so only has the rear turret) and have the lancaster win.........................
 
I have a friend who has an unpainted P-38 and P-51, he says he had tons and he set them on fire too...
 
The dark side is the more powerful of the 2...

And its not so much setting them on fire, as it is blowing them up with a small tactical device... An 1/8th stick of dynamite does some pretty catastrophic damage to a plastic model... Like a direct hit from an 88-mm flak gun when ur bombs are armed...

BOOM!!!
 
You could make a stop-motion movie of one and digitally add the flames in... (I tried to do one of the B-17 and I failed. Miserably.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back