Modeling heaven and modeling hell.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heaven _ getting the model 90% finished and no major stuff ups.

Hell. Always without fail, that last 10% of the build.

I guess for Kits and PE it would be

Heaven- Having the kit and Photoetch match perfectly :)

Hell- 1. Having just the PE but no kit :O (or vice versa) only finding one or the other when you traded or sold it :D 2. PE not matching properly to a kit it was designed for :D

Canopies I could go on pages for heaven and hell :D so I won't go there for now hehehe.

Heaven 1: Find by accident, at a great price, the kit that you've wanted for ages...
Heaven 2: Find pics, plenty of info (code and serial etc., etc.) of a kit that you'd really like to build...

Hell 1: No Heaven 1 or 2...
Hell 2: Being too tired from work, to be able to build...
Hell 3: One month after you've finished your project, it's released, in the version that you've just done, as injection model...
Hell 4: That famous *ping* part just disappear, with no other noise, as if sucked into a parallel universe...

Yep, those Buccs went for big bucks - I was 'watching' a couple on Karl's behalf. It'll be good to see a new kit that fits properly - I still have the shudders when I remember my (still not quite finished!) build.

thus far i think the 'ping" of lost parts at the critical moment is getting the most support

makes us all just a bunch of "losers" (literally) I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back