Mosquito RS700 Restoration

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got this when I clicked on the link

1704995348171.png

Maybe because I'm not a Facebookian, Facebooker, Facebookite, one of them

It doesnt act as a "link" on my PC. I get this as text "Loading Facebook SDK. You will need to disable any adblocker, privacy extension, or built-in tracking protection."

Last edited:
OK, copied and pasted here for those who are having trouble. Thanks for your patience.

Here's the status of our cockpit as of the end of 2023. The rudder pedals are now in place and no crowbars were harmed in doing this! There remains the minor work to hook the pedals up to the control cables and to install the treads. We have a worn set and the material is a bit of a mystery given its age and possible deterioration. For now we've made some wooden blocks which are in the bag taped to the left pedal.
In between the pedals can be seen new 3/16" diameter pneumatic lines that I've run. My self-training on cutting, bending, and flaring the ends of these things is slowly resulting in much less spaghetti being thrown on the scrap pile and hopefully I'll be a master by the time our project is finished! These 3 lines snake up the back of the pedal "doghouse" back under the pedal torque tubes and over to the brake pressure gauge that will fill the hole just above the top of the right pedal. Next up will be running three 1/4" brake lines along the floor to the brake differential unit, also mounted between the pedals. A pretty cramped area that helps keep my spine flexible.
On tap for the coming months is to modify the fixed panel above the pedals to eliminate the oxygen console, the magneto switches, and the master switch, all of which were changed out by Spartan. The blind flying panel that will fill the gap above the latter panel awaits some specialized shock mounts that we are trying to acquire.

nc_ohc=6obsx_-0v74AX_Ym0zn&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.jpg
nc_ohc=w9MzJUHu8cIAX8eFB1k&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back