Most Beautiful Aircraft of WW2?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The AT-6 is the most beautiful.
T-6_001.jpg

What is it, an eye test? Am I looking for a number or something hidden in the spots?
The Rorschach inkblot test, also known as the Rorschach test, is sometimes used alongside other approaches to diagnose personality and mental health disorders. Chances are, you've seen the test performed in popular culture but may have never experienced the assessment itself.

Now I'm not saying you have an illness, just passing along what i found at the end of the interwebs...

;)

The Rorschach inkblot test, also known as the Rorschach test, is sometimes used alongside other approaches to diagnose personality and mental health disorders. Chances are, you've seen the test performed in popular culture but may have never experienced the assessment itself.

Now I'm not saying you have an illness, just passing along what i found at the end of the interwebs...

;)
I showed that picture to my shrink. He thought it was a hurd of wildebeast running.
I said i thought it was an aeroplane.
Now i am in a very comfy room with a tight jacket and 3 meals a day. Guess he doesnt like german planes.

The Japanese Zero, in all it's iterations has always, to me, been the epitome of elegance and simplicity in design and form. From any angle, the proportions are perfect and purposeful. Truly a classic beauty and an icon in prop planes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back