Most Dangerous Position on a Bomber....?

Whats the most dangerous position on an Allied Bomber during WW2?

• Nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cockpit

• Top Turret Gunner

• Radio Operator

• Waist Gunner(s)

• Ball Turret Gunner

• Tail Gunner

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrG has the best idea, party on the beach. You can fit tall women in open space, not too tall. I don't like tall women.

plan_D said:
GrG has the best idea, party on the beach. You can fit tall women in open space, not too tall. I don't like tall women.

Neither do I, but I mean the kind that because they're tall, they're fit and have a nice body...

(Like Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima, the two Victoria secret models)

Guys, I have an announcement.

I am going on vacation later today, and because my family's house in Brasil only has 56k dial-up, I will be posting less.

I shall be gone for 36 days.

See ye all around!

Oh yeah, LANCE WON THE TOUR!!!

plan_D said:

A long time ago (like in the 30s-40s-50s), I would have said that I don't really care if a woman is tall or not.

But now, with all the weird things we see on the streets, sometimes I really wonder if she REALLY is a woman. So I'll say that I prefer women under 5 feet 6 inches.

And GRG, have a nice trip in Brazil. I wish you a lot of fun with cute women.

I'm just more into short girls, under 5'6 and I'm good. My last girlfriend was 5'0 and she was 17.

Leg man, eh?

Of course you love my siggy, it's a F.6 Lightning, you have to love it. Not from 11 Squadron though.

Obviously I meant if they were good looking legs. The ass does have to be good on the chick, or it doesn't work.

She 14? If so, I can't comment. I'm too old. But good luck. Nice arses are always good, the best part on outside looks. I think.

Nerd. That's a poor excuse. Don't know if you don't ask her. Don't you even know where she lives? If I was like that about someone I used to at least find out where they lived, their phone number..and such...it's what you do when you stalk people

yes i know where she lives, but i can hardly go up to her door wearing a suit, present her with flowers and chocklate can i?? and i've had opertunity to ask her out, i just haven't got the balls........................

You could just walk up normally, and be normal, and not wear a suit, and most importantly, be normal. Then ask her out.

there's this other girl called sophie and things are going really well between us, we've both said we wana go out with each other, but she's already got a boyfriend who she's trying to dump........................

...and you're looking at another girl. Disgrace. Just ask the other girl out, she doesn't have to know about Sophie..or whatever. I did that once, stole a chick off someone. He was one of my friends as well, and he wasn't even bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread