Most Overrated aircraft of WWII.....?

The most over-rated aircraft of WW2

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just went to Amazon and read the first review..."I watched the research for this book evolve on the Aerovintage.com web message board as author David Gansz contributed some fantastic information to the conversation there........" I goes over to the above web-site and type David M. Gansz into the search box....no hit
The "reviews" of the 3 books on Amazon are all by the same 'customer/reviewer' and are almost word for word. the page numbers, photos and weight of the books do change and perhaps a few other things but there was a lot of cut and paste between the reviews.

Last edited:
The "reviews" of the 3 books on Amazon are all by the same 'customer/reviewer' and are almost word for word. the page numbers, photos and weight of the books do change and perhaps a few other things but there was a lot of cut and paste between the reviews.
Based on his forum name and his publisher (First Mountain Belgians) it sounds like this tool self published (paid for the production of his book) and got a buddy to leave a review.

I have taken a gander at the gaggle of posts and I think Mr Gansz's goose is cooked, he has fallen fowl of the moderators, I canard'ly think what happens next, hopefully not a cygnet of things to come, we dont want anyone getting a cob on. I will swan off now any more goose, duck, bird references are welcome.

This post is hard to swallow. The eagle-eyed will notice puns slanted into some words ... but don't worry, I won't be crowing over finding these niggles. It's a cardinal tenet of mine to be gracious where at all possible.

I was thinking that myself. Let's bring him back!
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back