Most Overrated aircraft of WWII.....? (2 Viewers)

The most over-rated aircraft of WW2


  • Total voters
    411
I'm still laughing at this bullshit Joe shared:
1635726661454-png.png


I didn't realize that the "new group of historians" were clowns, but this is the 21st century, so no surprise there.

The guy is claimed to love the B-17, but blows in here tearing it apart with ridiculous claims.

So this leaves me to wonder if that was a lame attempt to promote his publications or did he not actually read what he "researched"?
 
So was I. I'll wait till I have some space.
 
He's going to be with Pops Pao0lo soon. The B-17 was a "beast". It tmay not have carried a load like that of the Lancaster or the B-24, but it flew at high altitudes and could take more punishment than either of it's counterparts. Just ask the Japanese pilots when they ran out of ammunition trying to shoot one down. Still one of my favorites from the Great War.
 
Last edited:
When it comes to Tervuren, he was banned faster than a hooker changes condoms. He asked for it. Well done Moderators.
 
I just checked amazon. One of his books is available. Maybe someone can buy one and give us a review?
 
He's going to be with Pops Pao0lo soon. The B-17 was a "beast". It tmay not have carried a load like that of the Lancaster or the B-24, but it flew at high altitudes and could take more punishment than either of it's counterparts. Just ask the Japanese pilots when they ran out of ammunition trying to shoot one down. Still one of my favorites from the Great War.
Was Pops Pao0lo the guy that called everyone "brah" and assumed the MC.205 was a war-winner because of War Thunder?
 
Was Pops Pao0lo the guy that called everyone "brah" and assumed the MC.205 was a war-winner because of War Thunder?

And the kid still tries every day to login to the forum despite being banned. He is persistent. Imagine if he was this persistent in actually learning something.
 
I'm just bored enough to try it.
I was so bored I weighed the heaviest book we have, a huge hard backed cookery book which weighs 4 Lbs. His paperback tome weighs 6Lbs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back