Most Overrated aircraft of WWII.....?

The most over-rated aircraft of WW2

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh fanboy should be renamed karen

The only person calling others insulting names (or stupid) is this little fanboy

so when you lose an argument or somebody does not like what you claim (even when proven wrong 30 years ago) you threaten to goto your mommy as the big bad B-17 researcher has hurt your petty little feelings.

Waaaaaaaaaaa !

Suck-it up
You're done, your stupidity has been entertaining, enjoy cyberspace!

Good thing the Bf109 was so poorly built and armed, the Allies would have had a rough go, otherwise...

And they didn't build many either, hardly any...

It would have been interesting, though, if B-17s had been at the Philippines or the New Guinea campaign or even flying reconnaissance from some island in the Pacific. Say mid way between some place and another.

Fake news, never happened (I like the new avatar image, the pre-big tail Forts looked cool...)

Definitely not comic books -- something with big words that Fanboy would not be able to comprehend

So, the best way you could think of for promoting your books on this forum is to come here and be a dick? Your customer service skills are out of the gate! :D

Perhaps self published.
It names a publisher First Mountain Belgians , the book weighs 6 pounds and has 1800 illustrations on premium paper. Quite an investment, if it had a price and actually did exist.

This was from a review on Amazon

1635726661454.png

And I'm a "Fanboy"!!!

His books actually look interesting, too bad his demeanor was about as pleasant as a diarrhea filled toilet bowl

Sadly, In this day and age, anyone can "publish" a book with content grabbed from the internet.

I have published books, on landscape photography mostly, in very limited numbers for gifts and such.
But I would NEVER jump into a forum and start insulting members while exclaiming that I have published anything.

And Joe, you got a bacon only because there isn't a "bacon and beer" award! :lol:

This was from a review on Amazon

View attachment 646641

And I'm a "Fanboy"!!!

His books actually look interesting, too bad his demeanor was about as pleasant as a diarrhea filled toilet bowl
Turvuren is in Flanders, Belgium, any reference to mountains in Belgium and Netherlands is a joke, it is as flat as a horses kiss.

Sadly, In this day and age, anyone can "publish" a book with content grabbed from the internet.

I have published books, on landscape photography mostly, in very limited numbers for gifts and such.
But I would NEVER jump into a forum and start insulting members while exclaiming that I have published anything.

And Joe, you got a bacon only because there isn't a "bacon and beer" award! :lol:
LOL! Thanks my friend! :occasion5:

Jees, look away for a day and you miss all the fun!
I notice his infatuation with the silver lady seems to start with the "G", and seems to pretty much discount all that went before. He's clearly never flown in or even seen the inside of one up close and personal. His comments on the "obsolessence" of its structure are quite revealing. The "more modern" B24 with its lighter structure turned out to be noticeably less damage tolerant, a factor that seems to have escaped him. He sounds like a disciple of Robert McNamara, all numbers and no context.

His comments on the "obsolessence" of its structure are quite revealing. The "more modern" B24 with its lighter structure turned out to be noticeably less damage tolerant, a factor that seems to have escaped him. He sounds like a disciple of Robert McNamara, all numbers and no context.
1635736941558.jpeg

B-17
Nd9GcRu-G2UiCmHo7cBVR8YLFp3ltiXLhA-CQiV5w&usqp=CAU.jpg

B-24

Boy that B-24 was lightyears ahead in construction technology!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back