Movie Plane Quiz

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

how about this...........

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 141
Thought I would bring this thread alive again. It was fun.

What movies are these? Might be too easy.

Attachments

• zulu5.jpg
    zulu5.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 123
  • zulu4.jpg
    zulu4.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 126
  • zulu3.jpg
    zulu3.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 133
  • zulu2.jpg
    zulu2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 128
  • zulu1.jpg
    zulu1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 130
:cool: I like this thread too!

Of course you do Andy, because you're bloody good at it! Tell me, how many aviation related DVDs do you own? :)

BTW is the biplane shot from Flyboys?

The Blue Max?

Njaco, how do you get your sceen shots mate? I'd like to contribute some of my own.

Good question! Can you somehow upload a paused image from YouTube?

Wildcat, you got them all right!!

Graeme, yes you can but it takes alittle work. In fact almost all those images came from YouTube. This is how I do it:

While viewing something on your monitor, when an image or pic that you want is on, press the "Print Screen" button at the top of your keyboard - mine is at the end of the "F" keys. This places a pic of what is on the screen to a clipboard.

I then open a graphics program (I use "Paint" that comes with my PC and I think most PCs) and select "New" for a blank page.

Then I select "Paste" from the edit and the whole screen shot is pasted onto the blank page.

I then cut/crop what I want, select a "new" blank page and paste.

The "Paint" program usually only saves in Bitmap, which can be huge, so I then go to another graphics program (I use Ifranview) and save as a .jpg or clean it up - whatever. and waabamm!! I have a screen shot.

Its not so bad when you get the hang of it.

Now I got to find more movies. I think if your PC also plays movies you can do the same thing without going to YouTube.

ok, some more.

Attachments

• zulu6.jpg
    zulu6.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 137
  • zulu7.jpg
    zulu7.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 137
  • zulu8.jpg
    zulu8.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 135
  • zulu9.jpg
    zulu9.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 135
  • zulu10.jpg
    zulu10.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 137
The first one is "Thirty Seconds..." (Cosimo)

and the 4th one is "Von Ryan..." (Wayne)

#2 and #3 might be pretty hard. Although #2 you might bop yourself in the head when I tell ya! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back