This is not a double post I have just posted it twice to show it has been copied and will be circulated. flyboys days of aviation expert and insulter in chief are drawing to a close.
The wit and wisdom of flyboyj
quote
In the shot of he aircraft going straight down, what happened to the pilot???? Even if he was incapacitated or even dead, you are strapped into these aircraft in such a matter that a body or torso would ALWAYS be seen, especially from the side. I've sat and flown in many military type aircraft including a P-51 (just sat in it) and I can tell you once strapped in you cannot move much or remove your body from being viewed from the side!!! Explain that one genius!
Sorry friend, not the case. Have you ever sat in a stock or modified P-51? I have and there is absolutely NO room for your head to move. Its a tight fit and unless a guillotine found its way into the cockpit, you are going to see something in that cockpit if some one is strapped in.
Dude - I think you better do some research and find out about the backgrounds on some of the folks around here before you start defecating brain matter from your facial modulation orifice.
I don't know this guy and don't know if was indeed for real, but personally I will stand behind any and all comments I have made here and make no apology for them. BTW, for the record – I have worked Reno and Crewed an airplane that took 2nd place 3 years in a row in its class. I'm also an A&P and I/A, flight instructor and been in this business for over 30 years, and I have also built model airplanes….
unquote
Flyboy you are a mechanic playing at being an internet God. You let your mouth go before your peanut was engaged, I sincerely hope a pilot you mechanic for is never impaled on his joystick but it would be poetic justice. Ban me and delete the post (most of the crap is actually your posts) it is copied and will be circulated. Or you could just be a man and appologise for making a judgement without being in full knowledge of the facts....Like a real man would do.
Oh wow you were a mechanic for a guy who didnt win, I won races on the ground and was my own mechanic so everyone should kiss my boots of course