Mustang Mania

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

N51KB..jpg

IMG_0052.JPG

N51KB (2).JPG

N51KB

This is an airframe that I have seen off and on for many years. The three pictuires above are all the same airframe taken at various times. The first was in 2007 at the Gathering of Mustangs in Columbus Ohio. The second picture was taken in the mid to late 70s at Hamilton Ontario and the last was taken at Oshkosh in 2022.

Cheers Jeff

N51KD.jpg

N83KD

Seen here in 2007 at Columbus Ohio, this Mustang is currently owned by the Tri State Warbird Museum.

Cheers

Jeff

N51PE.JPG

N51PE

Captured and penned at Warbird Alley at Oshkosh in 2005. We have seen this airframe earlier in this post when she was Death Rattler. (Post# 37)

Cheers

Jeff

N51RH.jpg

N51RH

Every once in awhile a military bird is seen in public wearing civilian clothing. Columbus Ohio, September 2015

Cheers,

Jeff

N51U.JPG

N51U

One of my favourite Mustang C/S of all time. A fatal crash in 1990 while wearing this scheme killed the owner/pilot George Enhorning. The aircraft was rebuilt and was involed in a second fatal crash in 1994. As far as I know, she has not been rebuilt since. She was photographed here in the late 70s or early 80s at Hamilton Ontario. Aint Misbehain from post #41 is tucked in beside her.

Cheers

Jeff

N51WB.JPG

N51WE

Seen here in London Ontario this was the only time I saw this airframe. She was lost in a fatal crash in 1988. Like most Mustangs, she was rebuilt and flew again in 2003 as Kimberly Kaye, N451TB. I have yet tio see her in this colour scheme.

Cheers

Jeff

N51WT.jpg

N51MV

Gathering of Mustangs and Legends in September 2007 was a sight! Nervous Energy V was looking quite nice basking in the morning sun.

Cheers

Jeff

N51YS.JPG

N51YS

Seen at Oshkosh in 2005, this Mustang used to be a fairly close bird when she was with the CWH when she was Old Boy.

Cheers

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back