Member's Mustang Thread.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the last picture is of Flypast writer Dave Unwin. Dave and I did a comprehensive instructional flight in the 24 so he could write a Pilot Report for Flypast...We had previously done the 25 and we finally connected out of Sebring to continue the series. Hmmm...maybe the Skyraider will be next :)

couple from the Florida Tour...
DSC_3727_zps1fa827f3.jpg

boca_zps17c03c21.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-02-17-14h07m39s117_zps01342eb1.png

vlcsnap-2013-02-17-14h01m44s150_zpsb32279b5.png

Those are great shots Jim. what is required dive angle to keep pipper on target for most accuracy?

I know, and have known for long time a former 27th FG pilot who flew the A-36 then 'had to' switch to Jugs when they ran out of 36's. His memory has faded too far for the same question.
Bill, I remember reading somewhere that the '36 was restricted to a 70° angle

2013 has started strong! We have flown just about every day since we started in Sebring....bring on the rest of the season!
jim
Sure hope there's a chance you guys will come through Redding (California) some time soon!!

I can't wait to fly it! So far everyone has been positive about its handling qualities. We shall see! I will say that it will out perform the Mustang with very little effort :(

jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back