Member's Mustang Thread.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

59-1.gif

Cheers,

Jeff:D

Those are great shots Jim. what is required dive angle to keep pipper on target for most accuracy?

I know, and have known for long time a former 27th FG pilot who flew the A-36 then 'had to' switch to Jugs when they ran out of 36's. His memory has faded too far for the same question.

Last edited:
Nice video Jim. I missed seeing the Mustang at Tri-Cities Airport in Kingsport TN. a couple of months ago. Someone said it was due to a crack in the canopy. I hope it was nothign serious. I always enjoy seeing you guys come out.

Yeah, we had a canopy issue and I flew the airplane to New Smyrna Beach to have some plexi replaced. I moved the B-24 to Tri-Cities then drove back to Danville to get the Mustang. The guys at American Aero had her ready in less than a week and she rejoined us in South Carolina. Maybe next year!

jim

@Evan...I think "this is it" is owned by Paul Bestervald...or something like that...it's been around awhile, just rarely seen. Great shot!

Wow, I must have missed your post. I know Paul has 2, and one of them is Pecos Bill. I hadn't seen the other one, so it probably is Paul's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back