Mustang Mania

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

G-CBNM.jpg

G-CBNM

Pictured here at the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends in Columbus Ohio in 2007. She was spectacular. Non polished, looking like a warbird should.She remained in the USA post GML and they ruined her by making her all shiny. She is now flown as Fragile but Agile.

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:
Yeah, I wish they wouldn't polish them up. Duxford was a good meet up and I'm curious how the new Legends venue will work out this year.

N

N30FF.JPG

N30FF

A Cavalier conversion, this photo was taken in 1981 at Hamilton Ontario. North American Maid is 45-11559 and currently flies as Mad Max with a current registration of N51MX. She will show up in that colour scheme at some point in the future.

Cheers

Jeff

N51EA..jpg

N51EA

One of two " Double Trouble Two" Mustangs.

I am flying to Regina Saskatchewan later this morning so this will be the last post till saturday March 18th. See ya!

Cheers

Jeff

N51HT.JPG

N51HT

June 1990

Hamilton Ontario

Two weeks after this photo was taken the aircraft was involved in a fatal collision in Ottawa Ontario. Owner/pilot Harry Tope, killed. Like many crashed airframes she was rebuilt and currently flies as Little Horse, N51PE. Little Horse will appear in this thread.

Cheers,

Jeff

N51JB.JPG

N51JB

Bald Eagle has been owned by James Beasley, a Philadelphia lawyer since 1979. Regularily flown as part of the USAF Heritage Flight, she was captured here at Oshkosh in July of 2017.

Cheers

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back