Mustang Mania

The bulged canopy was the giveaway that it was a trainer. The NACA P-51s also have the H tail.
 
NL20YF.JPG

NL20TF

Here she is as BumSteer. A couple of minor changes in the paint scheme and as mentioned yesterday, squadron code change.

Oshkosh. July 21, 2019

Cheers

Jeff
 
Last edited:
:thumbright:
 
View attachment 721938
NL20TF

Here she is as BumSteer. A couple of minor changes in the paint scheme and as mentioned yesterday, squadron code change.

Oshkosh. July 21, 2019

Cheers

Jeff
Looks like the rudder was faked in................. ack!
 
:thumbright:
 
View attachment 722657
NL51DT

Seen in Columbus Ohio in September 2007. This bird has an interesting history and was once a four seater. I was not aware of that until this morning when I read therough the attached information.



Cheers

Jeff
I wonder how that conversion worked.
 
:thumbright:
 
Nice shots Jeff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back