Mustangmania.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As Wing Commander wish Sire!

DSCF0001-90.jpg

DSCF0003-84.jpg

DSCF0004-73.jpg

DSCF0007-45.jpg

DSCF0010-33.jpg

DSCF0011-35.jpg

DSCF0012-31.jpg

DSCF0013-31.jpg

Save the attempt on silver until next weekend, to let the red/olive drap dry properly.

Jolly good show old chap! One will electronically produce and present the monochrome pictorial images of your aerial carriage, one would think later this evening old boy, and perhaps a coloured engraving too. (pics and profile later mate!)

What's the red nosed one? I presume 4th FG, so if I know which one, I might have colour pics of that one. Or is it the ***th Group, with the blue diamonds on red? Might have colour pics there too. If it's 'Tuskegee', then no chance!

Cheers boys, appreciated! Got some blue on this morning, not exactly a 100% match, but close. Have no idea what blue it is, since it says FS15092 on the decalsheet, but I can't find that one on the Vallejo's chart.... Look way lighter in the pic than it really is. :oops:

DSCF0001-91.jpg

Nice work old chap. Is that Osprey's 'Mustang Aces of the 8th AF' I spot in the background? If so, that's where I was getting the pics from! Think I've got more colour pics somewhere though, if you can tell me which unit the red-nosed bird is from, 4th FG or 356th FG ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back