Mustangmania..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

here's two more of the very colourful Stangs you have listed as decals

Attachments

• pi-epro.jpg
    pi-epro.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 156
  • pi-jpro.jpg
    pi-jpro.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 162
Here we go....

DSCF0008-31.jpg

DSCF0006-37.jpg

DSCF0010-23.jpg

Edit: That's great stuff Erich, much obliged! Was going to ask which drop tanks to use on Whitmore's "The Lord is my Shepherd".... Now I don't have to! :notworthy:

Last edited:
"Starduster" which I have a pic of the pilot standing by his mount should have an all yellow spinner not blue. William Kennedy

he did not stay in the grp for a very long time, in fact I found really nothing on the Lt. Colonel except he was in the 359th f.s.

just so you know Jan either type of drop tank could and was worn by the Stangs of the unit so nothing will be wrong with your choice.....ace Don Strait of the 361st f.s. told me that in a very lengthy phone conversation. A man continually on tour it seems I was very fortunate to have been able to catch him home and it was almost like he invited me into his home for a cup of coffee when we talked - another super guy. a cool thing about him as he sent me a copy of one of his after action mission reports with notations all over it for my data files.

Marvellous stuff Erich! Jan, I've got pics of quite a few of the crates you've listed, some of them in colour, and also some profiles. If there's any in particular, let me know, and I'll see what I've got.

I take that back Kennedy's crate OC * E did have an all blue spinner and depending on time the d-day stripes were present but later taken off.....photos show this

Last edited:
2 mustangs a Ju88,B25 ,beaufighter,and a Bf110 (please tell me if i missed something ) obviously Jan doesnt need to sleep coz he is SuperSwede .looking real nice though Jan

Not much done today, just fiddled a bit with the joints and painted the wheel wells....

DSCF0001-62.jpg

....oh, and broke the rear landing gear again! :oops:

Wish that I could have done that Dr Wojtek! But the way the Hasegawa kit is made, you have to attach the rear landing gear before you mate the two fuselages together.....:lol:

Thanks my friend! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back