My Breena

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bill, thank you for your kind words. The giant breeds are so very special but there is a price to pay in terms of life span you are lucky to have had her that long. Breena had jut turned 3 in August I thought we'd have her for at least 4 more years
Kevin, thank you as well for your thoughts. Some here and elsewhere think I'm a nut case (true but not in this instance) for feeling so much for a dog. Can't explain it myself - looking into those big brown eyes she was special

Holy crap,so sorry to hear from the both of you of your sad day, I honestly know how you guys feel and wish I could say something that would ease the pain,time will help but only dulls the feeling but it never goes away. Hope Breena runs into my Remy,Chelsea, and Neeka, they will welcome her with wagging tails.........

Mike, I am sorry to hear of your loss.

It seems like this year has been particularly hard on the forum with the passing of so many furry family members. I know it's difficult because I grew up with Samoyeds and Saddled Shepherds and with their passing, an empty void remains. They do leave behind a lifetime of fond memories and that's how it should be.

Torch I thank you for that so very much. Every place I turn I expect to see her. She was always looking to see where I was and what I was doing. She was constantly underfoot (literally and took up a lot of real estate). Even the Dobe seems lost and wondering where her buddy is at.
Dave, thank you so much. I grew up with German Shepard's. We always had 2 or 3 around the place though only one was allowed in the house, Mom's dog. With my own family we had a German Shepard and a Dobe. None of them ever got to me like Breena, can't explain it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back