My Favorite Band, CLUTCH... Vids and Whatnot...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just watched it - really good! I haven't heard them before, but they have a pretty unique style with that big long intro before the vocals. Sort of like Rock Jazz to me.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that was just plain cool......... Ur my new pal roy......... Thanks so much.. Please upload all the footage of Cluth that u have PLEASE....

(Its always good to have an Admin in ur back pocket...) ((insert gayass smiley thing...))

Phew - I am relieved. Will post some more next week.

The singer chappie joined in with the guitar-slinging. The stage was mighty crowded. Personally I don't like the beard much. He reminds me of something out of the Wild West or The Band. Billy the Kid and all that. Disconcertingly like rap with the hand gestures too. I reach for some armament when hip hop or rap comes on the radio.

I think Clutch are very difficult to classify. They move around various musical styles and have elements of loose Jazz improv as well as Prog and blues, metal etc. They'll take some time to get into.

But man were they loud!

Attachments

• dsc00001_203.jpg
    dsc00001_203.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 324
I think Clutch are very difficult to classify. They move around various musical styles and have elements of loose Jazz improv as well as Prog and blues, metal etc.
Which is why they are my favorite band, and have been for many years now...... U can actually hear some Led Zepplin in alot of their tunes...

I will classify their music style for u. Its called "Pure Rock Fury"........

I agree, i do not like the beard, but then again, think originality... Not many guys on stage have that kinda thing going on...
Disconcertingly like rap with the hand gestures too.
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Please dont ever do that again roy... Mentioning that word R** is sacreligious when referring to CLUTCH......

Attachments

• purerockfury_142.wmv
    7.9 MB · Views: 80
Clutch Rock the Pitz Part 1
Fairly low res so as to make it a reasonable size file but it's still 12 megs.

Attachments

• clutch-mk._141.wmv
    12.7 MB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back