Dec 4, 2008 #61 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Love Aussie camo especially the use of the color white! Nice Crunch!
Dec 4, 2008 #62 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Crunch she looks awesome!
Dec 5, 2008 #63 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia agree with all the blokes here mate, nice work!
Dec 9, 2008 #64 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Great looking model mate! Very smart colour scheme.
Dec 10, 2008 #65 vf-17 Recruit 5 0 Joined Dec 10, 2008 Location Big orange nation,USA. It look's good! I just got into modeling myself and I am currently working on a 1/48 F4U. Since it's my first, I'll post some pics when i'm finished to get some opinions. Scott.
It look's good! I just got into modeling myself and I am currently working on a 1/48 F4U. Since it's my first, I'll post some pics when i'm finished to get some opinions. Scott.
Dec 10, 2008 #66 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Sounds good Scott.
Dec 10, 2008 #67 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,156 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking forward to it Scott. If you're new to modelling, you'll find plenty of help and encouragement here! Terry.
Looking forward to it Scott. If you're new to modelling, you'll find plenty of help and encouragement here! Terry.
Mar 10, 2009 #68 Greedy Airman 1st Class 126 0 Joined Mar 7, 2009 Location narangba Nice work! i to love this plane.