My forum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yeaaahhhhhh........no. I'm not going to click on the link either, unless someone else tells me it's safe.

I was curious. It seems to be a forum with 2 members.

Its one thing to be a member here and make something to share with others but another to make a new place and then troll other forums for members.

Maybe I'm dense but can somebody explain the link title? "Young Boys in Leather"? Sounded like a MBLA site.

Hello Njaco,

This is a thread posted by Leather boy Panzer 228.

Rommel
A man who I think is a very talented man. Although he had many african victories, he retreated from Africa when the british were waiting for reinforcements on Nov.3. He also suceeded in killing many allied soldiers in the invasion of Normandy. The germans had 4,000 - 9,000 dead while the allied had over 10,000 deaths, missing, or wounded. Still, the defensive failed and he had to fall back like he did in Africa.

I think he is a German, who was "badly treated" by Yanks and Brits in another forum and now wants to forward a more "open-minded" forum :rolleyes: And in order to convience his members, they should be just right 12-16 years old.

And the future mods, will be termed "Boy's in Leather" :)

Regards
Kruska

Wow, didn't even get that far. I do hope that is not what they are teaching in history in the schools. That is so far from even urban legend stuff - I'm amazed.

No in German schools they will teach about how Hitler came to power, main topic will be the Concentration camps. Attack on Poland and consequences, The Stalin/Hitler and Mussolini pact, Stalingrad as the turning point and Rommel might be mentioned by some as a member of the resistance against Hitler, which is now being reviewed. The rest is more up to the student himself to be further interested or not.

Regards
Kruska

Users who are viewing this thread

Back