Jul 10, 2016 #21 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. I missed this thread Chis. I'm sorry. Great idea and a excellent way to honor family members.
Jul 10, 2016 #22 fubar57 General 37,495 27,259 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Just found this thread. Some nice family history
Jul 11, 2016 #23 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff Chris!
Jul 11, 2016 #24 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,810 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Agreed.
Nov 11, 2024 Thread starter #25 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Guess I can add another veteran to this old thread. My son was in the Army as a helicopter mechanic -Chinooks. Did his years and got out. Happy Veterans day.
Guess I can add another veteran to this old thread. My son was in the Army as a helicopter mechanic -Chinooks. Did his years and got out. Happy Veterans day.
Nov 12, 2024 #27 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com