My Son'S TV Debut With "Go Periscope"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thebuilderofthings

Airman 1st Class
Sep 10, 2009
Kent, Washington
For close to a year my son Seth has been drumming for the band "Go Periscope". They have been doing local gigs up here in Seattle for quite awhile by now. Just recently they have acquired the privilege to be entered into a contest by "Rolling Stone" magazine for a chance to be on the cover of their magazine. 16 bands including theirs have a chance.
Choose The Cover Of Rolling Stone
Seattle Duo - Go Periscope | KING5.com | New Day Northwest Here is the link showing their TV debut. It's electronica so be prepared. I understand some folks don't care for this kind of stuff though I still think it beats rap.

For close to a year my son Seth has been drumming for the band "Go Periscope". They have been doing local gigs up here in Seattle for quite awhile by now. Just recently they have acquired the privilege to be entered into a contest by "Rolling Stone" magazine for a chance to be on the cover of their magazine. 16 bands including theirs have a chance.
Choose The Cover Of Rolling Stone
Seattle Duo - Go Periscope | KING5.com | New Day Northwest Here is the link showing their TV debut. It's electronica so be prepared. I understand some folks don't care for this kind of stuff though I still think it beats rap.

That's great, congratulations. You must be proud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back