My work

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Step 1: Obtain empty packaging of a top selling game
Step 2: Fill with C4 and arm with a pressure switch
Step 3: Place booby trapped box where it is likely to be shoplifted
Step 4: Win Nobel Peace Prize for cleansing the gene pool of one more thief.

What a great idea comiso:D :D :D lets do it!

Thats fantastic Cosimo! :)

I remember corporal punishment that wouldn't leave a mark at home and in school. I think society sadly misses it.

The parents do not give a sh*t, but the security guy gave him a few of the good old beating when he got him out of the sign. In the old days they use to beat the kids at the police station and they learned that way.

Its a shame that doesn't happen anymore. I know a few teenage miscreants that were subject to that and straightened out. (My brother and myself included :))

Suppose it was YOUR14 or 15 year old son that was falsely fingered as an accomplice by some punk, and YOUR son then came home with a black eye a broken arm. Would you be fine if the police said "OOps sorry - our mistake"?

Turning the juvenile halls into boot camp style terms would be a good thing.

I have no problem with the courts imposing "boot camp" on young offenders. "vigilante" style action by the police -no way!

Yep. Like the CIA Spec Ops of Vietnam. SOF encountered so many ammo dumps that they couldn't destroy them all. The brilliant geeks of Virginia decided that perhaps taking some of the cache (small arms ammo, mortor shells, etc) and filling them with high explosives might prove fortuitous.

Well lo and behold. NVA begins using these "planted" armament and begins to question the ChiComm source as reliable. Put a single HE round in an AK and... BAMMM! Bolt blows right through the shooters skull. Drop a HE doped mortar round into a 83mm tube and... BOOM!! Mortor crew is hamburger.

Quite a bit written about that operation. Apparently fairly successful.

Yep. Like the CIA Spec Ops of Vietnam. SOF encountered so many ammo dumps that they couldn't destroy them all. The brilliant geeks of Virginia decided that perhaps taking some of the cache (small arms ammo, mortor shells, etc) and filling them with high explosives might prove fortuitous.

Well lo and behold. NVA begins using these "planted" armament and begins to question the ChiComm source as reliable. Put a single HE round in an AK and... BAMMM! Bolt blows right through the shooters skull. Drop a HE doped mortar round into a 83mm tube and... BOOM!! Mortor crew is hamburger.

Quite a bit written about that operation. Apparently fairly successful.

Damn... I should be a spook!

i think it's time to revive the idea

Suppose it was YOUR14 or 15 year old son that was falsely fingered as an accomplice by some punk, and YOUR son then came home with a black eye a broken arm. Would you be fine if the police said "OOps sorry - our mistake"?

As I said, punishment that doesn't leave a mark. Maybe I posted it wrong. But i will tell you if my son did something so stupid the police were involved he would have to answer to them first and then me. I'm sick of this "my sons a good son, he didn't do it" crap.

As I said, punishment that doesn't leave a mark. Maybe I posted it wrong. But i will tell you if my son did something so stupid the police were involved he would have to answer to them first and then me. I'm sick of this "my sons a good son, he didn't do it" crap.

The idea of the police putting a beating on suspects is asking for trouble on so many levels. The real solution is to get judges that will apply the law and give these punks the punishment they deserve.

That I agree totally with. But its 2-pronged as the parents should also step up. The police should not be sheep herders.

From what Henk Eddie are saying its an epedemic problem in Africa of absentee parents {of course it's a problem in America too}

So what do you do with young kids when they are out of control while the parents are stoned or drunk all the time?

What can be done?

Oh there is no doubt that we have some of the same problems here too!! {Sorry, I should have put "North America" just to make that clear.}

But for some reason it seems to be a more frequent problems in the black native communities...

Yes, it is a very big problem here. The kids are on a drug called TIK, that they smoke through a cars light bulb or a special glass pipe. The 3/4 of black and colored people drink a lot and they are mostly poor. Now dont get me wrong I love my beer now and then, but if I do not have money to pay my dept then I do not go out and drink.

The big problem lies with the kids. If you can get them right then there will not be more criminals, but the big thing is that once they started they actually never stop.

Freebird, in the old days the kids was firstly found guilty by the court and then the judge would say how the punishment should be dealt. The kid that was tried to break in at my work was alone and was found while he was trying to get in. They did not just beat the kids, they made sure that he did it.

I think the best idea was the boot camp idea. I know there are some countries in the EU that have this solution for kids miss behaving.

My mom works at the court and she told me it is a shame that they never can get to go on with a normal life, they always go back.

The big problem lies with the kids. If you can get them right then there will not be more criminals, but the big thing is that once they started they actually never stop.

I think the best idea was the boot camp idea. I know there are some countries in the EU that have this solution for kids miss behaving.

My mom works at the court and she told me it is a shame that they never can get to go on with a normal life, they always go back.

What happens to the kids with no parents? Does the government look after them?

You can say they do something like that, but most of them go to foster homes or live on the street. My one friend lost his parents when he was still small and he had to live in one such home. Most of those kids in those homes turn out good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back