Nazi gold train found ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Imagine if it was the famous Amber Room that has been missing since WW2 in that train?

I agree though that people are getting ahead of themselves. It quite simply could be a train left behind with nothing in it. Still a great find though.

Had to go look up the Amber Room that would be cool.Chris when I p/u that rifle a couple a weeks ago the old man Ralph was telling me about a cave in the Philippines that the location is known but is sealed and no one enters for the booby traps.The Americans as they retreated drove the vehicles in the cave laden with munitions.booby trap and sealed with demolitions.

Last edited:
Personally , I would say that it is a joke for forcing tourists to visit Wałbrzych and its vicinity. But we will see.

Be a bit of a b*gg*r if it's only loaded with coal ...........................

Funnily enough I had an email from a Nigerian gentleman recently offering me several thousand tons of coal from a mine in Zimbabwe if I could just front him a few grand, forward my bank details etc. I wonder if he knows something we don't :)

Cheers

Steve

If this is true, if anything....suspecting where the gold might come from (if there's any gold on the train), I kinda hope that it's the missing amber room instead, that is of course, if any of this is true...

Mind you, they've only said that it's a train, not what scale it has, it might be an old Märklin toy train! :lol:

Maybe it will contain all those crated Spitfires :)

I'm a day late and a dollar short.....but didn't ground penetrating radar prove the spits were there??

i do hope it either is full of missing treasures that can be returned to their rightful owners...or it is empty. I really don't want it to be a train that was headed to a camp and was hid to get rid of the evidence....

I'm a day late and a dollar short.....but didn't ground penetrating radar prove the spits were there?? ...

No it didn't, which makes one suspicious (or cynical) about this train. Some reports did give that impression but it was nothing more than spin by the searchers at a time when they were trying to raise further funds.

I'm no expert but I do know the results of ground penetrating radar does need expert interpretation. There is a human tendency to see what we want to see when things are open to interpretation.

One crucial difference between a Nazi train and dozens of Britain's front line fighter aircraft is that if those aircraft went to Burma there would certainly be a paper trail (which there isn't). A Nazi train in 1945 might well have generated no such evidence.
I certainly don't discount the possibility of a train being secreted in Polish tunnels whereas I'll eat my hat if any Spitfires turn up buried in Burma.

Cheers

Steve

If not loaded with coal,it would b even more embarrassing if it turned out be a 'Ghost Train' ride from a long abandoned and forgotten fairground ...........

they will open the door and find a "Killroy was here" ....or an couple shares of M&M Enterprises stock on the floor ( have to have seen or read catch 22 to get that one )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back