Nazi war criminal being extradited to Germany

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No. He was there, but he's being accused of killing 29000 jews based on no solid evidence that proved there were were people killed.

II.
You called for Nuremburg. From the legal point of view this trial was illegal, because the rules and the paragraphs were made after the crimes and in roman law there is a rule which is learned by every student in th first semester at university " nulla poena sine lege " ( no punishment without existing law).
Otherwise we can say only the victor can say whats right or wrong and than its illegal under the point of legal focus.

You do not actually believe this **** do you? You do not believe that the evil criminals that were tried in Nurnberg, should not have been tried?

Please tell me I am wrong...

tango35 said:
IV.
Some said that he should sent to Israel. Look under point II. Mr. Demjanjuk commited no crimes in Israel or against israel citizens, because Israel was founded after 2nd World War.

This is a joke right?

tanko35 said:
VI.
And if we are talking by crimes done during war times, we have the ICJ in The Hague which is still waiting for some US citizens, because they wont be punished in the States.

1. Who?

2. Why the **** are you trying to change the subject of this thread?

'Bout time. If he's innocent, he's got nothing to worry about. If he's guilty....I repeat: 'bout time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back