Need some feedback on KLM and hotels...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, National Theatre is the correct name. I´m sure you´ll find a lot of useful info about it on Internet.
As for Karlštejn- go for it!
As I told you, get in touch with Pisis.
Maybe we could meet in Prague as well as I´m sure my wife would enjoy all those shoping centers around:lol:
As soon as you have a term of your trip just let me know.

Hey Roman, how far are you from Mimon?

I Should be there in June for a few days for a concert. If you are not too far away, I would love to try and make a trip over and have beer with you before I head back to Germany.

Edit: I just checked on a map, I think you will be too far away.

Hey Roman, how far are you from Mimon?

I Should be there in June for a few days for a concert. If you are not too far away, I would love to try and make a trip over and have beer with you before I head back to Germany.

Edit: I just checked on a map, I think you will be too far away.

Hi Kris!
390 km, 4 hours. You should take 3 days vacation more and come to visit us. One nite in Zlin (beer) where I live, the other day 2 or 3 crash sites in the afternoon and the 3rd day 2 museums before the noon. Dann Abfart Richtung Deutchland nach Mittagessen.
You won´t regret, I promise. Don´t think about distance.
I´d really appreciate your visit. I´m sure there won´t be other chance as you´re planning to move somewhere else, I only 4got where.

Hi Kris!
390 km, 4 hours. You should take 3 days vacation more and come to visit us. One nite in Zlin (beer) where I live, the other day 2 or 3 crash sites in the afternoon and the 3rd day 2 museums before the noon. Dann Abfart Richtung Deutchland nach Mittagessen.
You won´t regret, I promise. Don´t think about distance.
I´d really appreciate your visit. I´m sure there won´t be other chance as you´re planning to move somewhere else, I only 4got where.

I will be in the Czech for a concert. I am taking leave on Friday to drive to the concert, the concert is on Saturday and then on Sunday I will be driving back. I have to work on Monday. I will see if I can take another day off from work, but I am not sure, because some of my coworkers will be with me.

Just a question as well. Is there a big problem in the Czech with "nice" cars being stolen? I am not sure if I want to drive my Jeep to the concert. I will need something big enough with all the camping gear and what not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back