New Army Special Force to Iraq

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now then, how can you anchor a MILAN to a camel...?

Give us mere mortals a hint...

Was it Bubba's big belly or the ski mounting that convinced you it was serious?

Yup, a northern (Swedish / Finish) AT gun mounted on a ski platform will go down huge in IRAQ.

Think hard, think CAMEL. Maybe even SAND.

Adler, you can send the Helicopters home now, Rocket Signtists have saved the day.:rolleyes:

I just spit out my ice tea reading that! :lol:

You mean iced tea isn't a mug of PG Tips (with milk) that you left outside by accident? Yeaugh!

Its cold sun brewed tea. You dont drink it warm or with milk like you Brits do. I am rather fond of British tea as well though.

Actually what really made up my mind was the size of the gun. I mean it really looks like a WW1 museum piece, I have seen in the Brisbane Museum, Queensland in terms of size, which was intended for taking out tanks. If you had said they were tank hunters, I might have done a double-take but even that in this day and age would be preposterous... A gun that size would need to be mounted on a shock absorbing platform on the truck...

A gun that size would need to be mounted on a shock absorbing platform on the truck

Healz, the shock absorbing is already there.

Note how Bubba sports the latest in all over "Bud Padding". I hear they are also trying to come out with a Light version for the desert.

Geez, I posted it as a joke in April. Seven months later, it becomes an issue about it being posted in the wrong place? Healz, relax and enjoy the joke like everyone else did. It is only a joke.

Evan.

You weren't serious????? :shock:

Here is Bubbas' Stealth Winnebago

Attachments

• redneck_stealth_winnebago.jpg
    redneck_stealth_winnebago.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Back