New Army Special Force to Iraq (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have two whole powerpoint presentations full of redneck pics. Some familiar. Others I have found whilst perusing the net. Too large to post though. I'll try again and see if Horse upped the *.ppt file size.

The recoil on that gun would knock you flat. A .22 has recoil and we would be talking about 25mm rounds in that thing. You are kidding me that someone even with padding could fire something that big accurately right? It would leave a big bruise on the person.

Actually not. Ofcourse they are not meant to be fired standing, but rather prone. These types of weapons are referred to as "anti-material" rifles. They fire anything from .338 to .50BMG to 20mm to 25mm. While recoil is stout, hauling around such a large weapon is the bigger problem and usually requires two, three or four people.

For reference for Healz

Lahti-Saloranta L-39 20mm

And a British Boyes Anti-Tank rifle.

And the Redneck Gun Buggy, for rabit hunting

Attachments

• L39.jpg
    L39.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 111
  • boyes-anti-tank-1.jpg
    boyes-anti-tank-1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 110
  • redneck_gun_buggy.jpg
    redneck_gun_buggy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 126
The recoil on that gun would knock you flat. A .22 has recoil and we would be talking about 25mm rounds in that thing. You are kidding me that someone even with padding could fire something that big accurately right? It would leave a big bruise on the person.

Seriously you are reading too much into this. Eric posted this a joke not meant to be taken seriously.

It wasn't a Boyds. It looked more like an oversized M1A1 Carbine... Can't exactly remember the name of it. It said WW1 though. Could have been German. That I remember...

for those that can't lip read I will repeat myself.....

Lahti-Saloranta L-39 20mm

Are we Finnish or what?

:rolleyes:

You can always tell a level headed Aussie. Dribbles in equal amounts from both sides of his mouth (jokes, just jokes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back