New guy here...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wasn't that the guy who needed a color pic of something? heh heh

Welcome to the nut house, Joe.......if that's really your name. :)

Welcome to the site. While it has a modeling section, this is an all around good site with more information and photos than one can digest in two lifetimes. The people are wonderful too. Just don't as for color references to invisible items.

No offense intended regarding using the term "modeling site". Obviously this site has the best of both worlds in that it has historical information AND a modeling section. I am a WWII aviation enthusiast who happens to be a modeler. I like the use of the word insanity in some of your warm greetings as I may be a marble or two shy of a full bag...

Regards,
Joe (real name)

No offense intended regarding using the term "modeling site". Obviously this site has the best of both worlds in that it has historical information AND a modeling section. I am a WWII aviation enthusiast who happens to be a modeler. I like the use of the word insanity in some of your warm greetings as I may be a marble or two shy of a full bag...

Regards,
Joe (real name)

No offense was taken, I was just making a general thought. You are welcome here regardless of your reasons. This site has the best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back