New guy here...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Japes21

Recruit
Dec 19, 2014
Hey fellas, I just found this site when googling info on a kit. I like the looks of things here so I decided to join. I am a long time modeler who has been frequenting "other" modeling sites for years and I am always looking for new places to exchange ideas with like minded folks. I can't wait to jump right in.... BTW, is there a way to upload a custom avatar? I tried the suggested methods but found that my only options are to not have an avatar or pick a preloaded one. Anyway I hope to learn some things here and maybe I can help others as well.

Thanks,
Joe

Do you mean the avatar or siggy? If you want to set your avatar ( the small picture at the right top corner of your post ) go to your personal settings. There you will find the proper option. The size of the pic must be of 100x100 pixels in maximum.

Oh sorry... welcome to the site.

Last edited:
Welcome from England. Please deposit your stash of bacon with Jan at reception .... you'll find him under the reception desk. And by the way, he only understands Swettish. English, and other languages, make little sense to him.

Leaving Jan and Bacon tête-à-tête is something like allowing a fox to move into a chickenhouse. :lol:

Welcome from England. Please deposit your stash of bacon with Jan at reception .... you'll find him under the reception desk. And by the way, he only understands Swettish. English, and other languages, make little sense to him.

Don't you mean, makes sense to me, but....next to no sense to you ladi....gentlemen?

Welcome aboard.

Hmmm though, modeling site? Not sure if I like the perception that this is first a modeling site, and 2nd a historical research site. Hmmm...

Welcome aboard.

Hmmm though, modeling site? Not sure if I like the perception that this is first a modeling site, and 2nd a historical research site. Hmmm...

I agree. It happens to be a place with many very knowledgeable members, some being pilots or aircrew, active or retired, and some of whom also happen to be modellers, as an extension to their aviation interests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back