new guy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awww c'mon. We've all seen worse. Beckham is not that ugly.

Look at Paris Hilton for God sakes.

Then u English bastards over to Germany this summer for Rock IM Park.... Im flyin across the damn ocean to get there, the least u could do is meet me there...
That just proves it....they let ANYBODY in into these pot smoking, free s*x, wannabe shows nowadays....aaah those were the days at Woodstock! At least they had the decency to stop troublemakers at the door by Hells Angels. Tsk...tsk...tsk:rolleyes:

That just proves it....they let ANYBODY in into these pot smoking, free s*x, wannabe shows nowadays....aaah those were the days at Woodstock! At least they had the decency to stop troublemakers at the door by Hells Angels. Tsk...tsk...tsk:rolleyes:

Oh lucky..boy do i feel sorry for you :D

greeting from far north queensland in Australia and don't worry about these guys Lucky's the only one you need to look out for

sorry for not posting i havent been around a computer for a while. thanks for the welcome and all the good luck.

G'day Taylor. Just ignore the rabble rousers in the group. We do have them. There isn't much wrong with Lucky, He just believes by some means or another he is Les's Love Child from a previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back