Jul 23, 2010 #1 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Ok after 3 months of gutting the old kitchen and redoing EVERYTHING its finally completed. Enjoy. Attachments P7210357.JPG 67.8 KB · Views: 257 P7210359.JPG 55.7 KB · Views: 259 P7210360.JPG 58.8 KB · Views: 268 P7210361.JPG 62.3 KB · Views: 274 P7210362.JPG 54.4 KB · Views: 343
Jul 23, 2010 #2 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Looks good. Actually it looks better then some restaurant kitchens I've been in !! Hmmmm... I don't see a telephone ! Charles
Looks good. Actually it looks better then some restaurant kitchens I've been in !! Hmmmm... I don't see a telephone ! Charles
Jul 23, 2010 #3 C Colin1 Senior Master Sergeant 3,526 19 Joined Jan 2, 2009 Location United Kingdom Cheese and pickle sandwich, waldorf salad and a cold, Italian beer Hurry it up H, I'm starving
Jul 23, 2010 Thread starter #4 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks guys! Charles, the phone is next to the TV we moved it today its a wireless on. I took the pictures last night after it was finished.
Thanks guys! Charles, the phone is next to the TV we moved it today its a wireless on. I took the pictures last night after it was finished.
Jul 23, 2010 #5 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota What's for supper and when should I be there? Looks good, much to fancy for me, most of my cooking is done in the outdoors on a grill or in the smoker though so I'm not sure I would know what to do with all that fancy cooking hardware
What's for supper and when should I be there? Looks good, much to fancy for me, most of my cooking is done in the outdoors on a grill or in the smoker though so I'm not sure I would know what to do with all that fancy cooking hardware
Jul 23, 2010 #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,861 40,256 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... How are we all supposed to fit in there H?
Jul 23, 2010 #7 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,624 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looks good Harrison!
Jul 23, 2010 #8 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nice! Hmm, it's missing something.....I know ! Karl, where are you mate??!!!
Jul 23, 2010 #9 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I'mnot sure we will all fit at the table. (Nicely done Pappa H)!
Jul 23, 2010 #10 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Very pretty, B. Tell your Mom that she deserves to be beaming with her new kitchen. You do know that she'd kill you for not turning on the island lights to properly accent the counter tops right. Dummy.
Very pretty, B. Tell your Mom that she deserves to be beaming with her new kitchen. You do know that she'd kill you for not turning on the island lights to properly accent the counter tops right. Dummy.
Jul 23, 2010 #11 BikerBabe Senior Master Sergeant 3,287 30 Joined May 21, 2009 Location Denmark. Website www.bmwmc.dk vikingBerserker said: I'mnot sure we will all fit at the table. (Nicely done Pappa H)! Click to expand... A geek solution: Set up a live chat on B-17's laptop - and everyone can log on. It's a very nice kitchen, it sure looks good. It must be nice to finally have it all finished and ready for use.
vikingBerserker said: I'mnot sure we will all fit at the table. (Nicely done Pappa H)! Click to expand... A geek solution: Set up a live chat on B-17's laptop - and everyone can log on. It's a very nice kitchen, it sure looks good. It must be nice to finally have it all finished and ready for use.
Jul 23, 2010 #12 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,828 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Real nice Kitchen Harrison! It looks like It's about 4 times the size of mine. I can't open the dishwasher without moving the table first!
Real nice Kitchen Harrison! It looks like It's about 4 times the size of mine. I can't open the dishwasher without moving the table first!
Jul 23, 2010 #13 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,407 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS So what happened to the old cabinets?You know Fred Sanford was my cousin don't ya Lookin good I like it alot.Cheers
So what happened to the old cabinets?You know Fred Sanford was my cousin don't ya Lookin good I like it alot.Cheers
Jul 23, 2010 #14 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States Nice kitchen Harrison, job well done!
Jul 23, 2010 #15 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Nice kitchen. Wheels
Jul 23, 2010 #16 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Very nice Harrison, you guys should be proud! :
Jul 23, 2010 Thread starter #17 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks guys! Took a while
Jul 23, 2010 #18 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State No light turning on picutre taking... dummy.
Jul 24, 2010 #20 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Looks very nice H, a lot bigger than ours which is still to be painted and it looks like we have a very similar floor. Ours was done in 'spotted gum'.
Looks very nice H, a lot bigger than ours which is still to be painted and it looks like we have a very similar floor. Ours was done in 'spotted gum'.