New sig (if anyone wouldn't mind)

I graduated in '07 I honestly wouldn't be able to remember her name even if you came and knocked on my door haha!
Makes me feel like a fossil, then.

On the otherhand, I can remember my first grade teacher's name, so I must be doing something right :lol:
 
:lol:

You're in Boston? I'll be in the city end of April. Any recommendations what to see?

April is my birthday come buy me a gift lol

As for what to see. Boston Red Sox game (if your into sports)
Go to the North End for some good food.
If you can swing it a Duck boat tour is nice, that and they use WWII Era amphibious vehicles to do the tour :)

There's plenty of stuff to do and see, it's a beautiful old city with modern updates as well.
 
Maybe you could buy me a pint as it is your birthday :D

Must admit I've been in Boston before. Saw the Constitution last year and have been to a Red Sox game. I will check out North End. Don't know how much time I'll have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back