new siggy for scooter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Are you using Photoshop? Do you know where the layers menu is? (Bottom right) Right click your text, go up to blending options, then click on stroke. Choose your colour and it will help your text stand out a lot better.

here ya go wurger any better this time around and i'm sorry if my constant posting is getting annoying

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 97
  • mustang1.jpg
    mustang1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 85
Hey man, great work.:D I like it.

Concerning your previous post.Unfortunately I use the Polish version of Photo Shop.But as I know all versions, both these earlier and later are very similar and all options are available in the same way.Besides you can find them at the same places I think.Here you are some screenshots on how to find and add some effects to your pics ( layers).

Step 1 Open a pic and change it into a layer.Thes option should be found in the Layers menu/New layer.
Step 2 Click with right MB the layer name in the small window like the Shot1 shows.
Step 3 in the new opened meny choose the Mixing options - Shot2
Step 4 in the new opened window - Shot3- you should find all effects with options for settings.An effect will be added if you mark a small square on left part of the effect list.If you click with left MB an effect name there will appear some settings for the effect you have had marked before.You can change then to get better effect.Initially, the first option in the window is set for the layer in general ( you can set its transparency for instance) I hope that it will be clear for you and you cope with that.

Attachments

• PS1.jpg
    PS1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 107
  • PS2.jpg
    PS2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 106
  • PS3.jpg
    PS3.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 119
The bottom one on #23 isn't bad. Maybe in the big blank space you could add an actual airplane, or a tank, or something dealing with WWII.

Wurger, you ought to fix your computer. I noticed in all the screen shots you did, all the fonts are messed up. Heck, you can't even read it. :lol: :lol:

thanks for the help wurger i was wondering how the bloody hell do you get your pics so like clean in photoshop i was the magic wand tool i was wondering what did you all use

Ah, DON'T use the magic wand tool. Instead use the pen tool and use these settings. Then zoom in close enough that you can make out individual pixels.

howtocut.png

That way you can get accurate cuts.

here ya go guys my first real attempt with using borders and the other stuff i reckon there good i wanna know whats you all think

Attachments

• my sig.jpg
    my sig.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 244
  • my new sig.jpg
    my new sig.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 112
Wurger, you ought to fix your computer. I noticed in all the screen shots you did, all the fonts are messed up. Heck, you can't even read it. :lol: :lol:

First of all, these screenshots were resized by me because there will be a problem with such big pics.What is more these names of options and settings are in Polish but you don't kow my native language, right? Secondly these pic were taken to show a way where some of effects that can be added to a layer can be found.I didn't want to teach you Polish.:lol: :lol:

thanks for the help wurger i was wondering how the bloody hell do you get your pics so like clean in photoshop i was the magic wand tool i was wondering what did you all use

You are welcome.:D

The magic wanad tool is not a magic at all.The effect was achieved by using the New Layer/Add from Layer menu.Then menu on left Own Shape/Circle Thin Frame plus the Red colour for the tool.Then I added some effects from menu we talked about ( Shadow,etc...) .That is all.

hey wurger how long does it take you to do one of these it must take you a while and from those screenshots do you still use Windows 98?

I have a quite fast comp and the Xp or better system can be installed but I like the Win98.It works very good and quick without problems mostly.It is very stable contrary to Win2000/Xp systems.But back to your question.
It has taken me about one minute to take these all screenshots + saving and the next four or five ones to make the final ones with the Photoshop.

Scooter the second siggy of the couple in #32 is lovely.I like it the best.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back