new siggy for scooter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
Dec 19, 2007
right behind you
g'day all

i was wondering if anyone out there would mind to make me a new siggy i have a couple of photos that i would love on it. I would do it myself but my pc doesn't have paint shop on it anyway thanks guy cya l8r.

Attachments

• Small Corsair Painting.jpg
    Small Corsair Painting.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Mustang-painting--WEB02.jpg
    Mustang-painting--WEB02.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 265
Here my short attempt.

Attachments

• scooternew3.gif
    scooternew3.gif
    70 KB · Views: 207
  • scooternew2.gif
    scooternew2.gif
    69.9 KB · Views: 359
  • scooternew1.gif
    scooternew1.gif
    66.6 KB · Views: 196
  • scooternew1a.gif
    scooternew1a.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 212
god wurger you are good can you pm me a like instruction manual on how to do them just like a little tutorial thing anyway thanks for 'em it will be hard to pick one

can you pm me a like instruction manual on how to do them just like a little tutorial thing

THX guys.:D
I'm glad you like these signatures Scooter.:D

Have you ever been working with layers of a graphic applications?

yeah in fact i made one for my friend last night i'll put it here. So what do you guys think of it?

Attachments

• andre siggy.jpg
    andre siggy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 210
hey everyone i think i'm getting the hang of photoshop i made these at school with the teachers help hope you like 'em

Attachments

• ScOoTeR1992(6).jpg
    ScOoTeR1992(6).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 184
  • ScOoTeR1992(4).jpg
    ScOoTeR1992(4).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 182
  • ScOoTeR1992(3).jpg
    ScOoTeR1992(3).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 188
  • ScOoTeR1992(2).jpg
    ScOoTeR1992(2).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 197
  • ScOoTeR1992.jpg
    ScOoTeR1992.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 230
Yep. Nice work Scooter.:D I like these.But in the first you have made for Andre, his name should be in another colour, I think.It is amost unvisible being black.Keep your working up.:D

I'm with you guys.:D :D
Scooter the new one looks great.Good idea.:thumbleft:

It look nice.So it is OK for me.:D
But I have to admit Dear Friend that it is a little bit crowded and greyish.Besides your personal singn is almost unvisible.I would suggest to make it of different colour.I don't know if the car was included as the one layer to the pic but if yes you could use some effect on this ( shadow or outer shining outline etc..)If not you should cut off the car and make these effects ( of course the main layer ( the pic with the car) should be copied firstly).

Now that is a siggy I like! But Wurger is right, you need to find a color for your name so it stands out alittle more. Otherwise, great looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back