New to forum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hermie

Airman
Jan 14, 2007
Hi,

Stumbled on your forum and found it fascinating. Always have been interested in WW2 aviation and particularly a fan of the P-38. JUst wamted to say hello.

I was surfing for some info on P-38's and found your site. As I said the P-38 holds particular fascination for me but all WW2 aircraft interests me. My Dad was in the 8th during WW2 and I used to have a "yearbook" from his class at Kelly AFB. He was a bombardier on B-24's.
I went to Reno last Sept. for the races and was blown away. First chance I had to get close to WW2 warbirds. Looking forward to the site.

I'll have to take a closer look later. Have to go cut some firewood now. Thanks for the info.

i like the way our site's getting bigger- a few times now we've been in the first few results when you google something...........

i don't think spamming's a massive problem on the site, the biggest problem is the thousands of people that sign up just to get a picture or ask one question then we get thousands of usernames not doing anything..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back