New toy, Indian Roadmaster..sold my BMW K1600gtl for more laid back riding

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Torch

Senior Master Sergeant
Feb 9, 2006
Florida
For some reason with the Beemer I always wanted to go fast, I turned 60 and am more layed back, Hope this works.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 157
Torch I join the jealousy group. I always loved those Indians. It was a shame all the problems all those groups had trying to re-establish the brand. Back about 20yrs ago or so I had a chance to "steal" a completely restored 1953 Indian Chief Roadmaster from a guy desperate for money. After two years and three breakdowns (in Boofoo Land naturally) and over $3000 for simple parts and months of waiting I gave up and sold it.
Like my 1957 Merc Marauder convertible I love to have it back again
ChiefRoadmaster.jpg

Thats a classic beauty. I would of never bought it if it wasn't picked up by a major player in the motorsport market, the other attempts were onesy twosy operations with S&S motors. I plan on riding till I'm 70 so by then with warranty etc it's not going to matter anymore. I pick it up this afternoon when the wife gets home to drive me there. Didn't want a H&D or a Star product, have had a Strat and a RKC in the past. At least this version actually looks like an older Indian motor wise anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back