New Video Clip I Put Together...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lemme tell ya this, that sh!t takes alot of time to put together... I give alot of credit to the fellas that do the REAL good ones.... They have a Saints patience....

Im glad u guys liked it cause I pretty much did it to entertain u guys with some music I love and put a smile on those godawful lookin mugs u guys lug around, each and every day.....

Thats the third one Ive done so far.... I really want to do one for IL2 Sturmovik, but I have like ZERO spare time to do anything....

Lemme tell ya this, that sh!t takes alot of time to put together... I give alot of credit to the fellas that do the REAL good ones.... They have a Saints patience....

Im glad u guys liked it cause I pretty much did it to entertain u guys with some music I love and put a smile on those godawful lookin mugs u guys lug around, each and every day.....

Thats the third one Ive done so far.... I really want to do one for IL2 Sturmovik, but I have like ZERO spare time to do anything....

the editing is fun but it takes hours just to get the footage ready!

Tell me about it....

I took the time on Friday and Saturday to make my first IL-2 Sturmovik video clip... It was kick ass lemme tell ya... It took forever to get right.... I went and published the clip and what came out out totally dissapointed me...

After about 20 seconds or so, the video went balck and the music kept playing... Im totally disgusted and I cant figure out what went wrong....

It WAS a music video of the song Godless by UPO.... The story was of an unkonwn Russian pilot flyin a Yak that gets 12 kills against German ground attack aircraft... At the end however, he gets smoked in a head on run with a Hs129B-2's 37 mm cannon...

Im still rather pissed it didnt work...

lost ya there Dan at about 1.00 but it has potential, so the Soviet's are going to engage whom ? shot down by 109's or ........

you're still working on it, thought it was rather cool

boy the first one was a bit grim............

ah what happened with the pissed bull jumping into the crowd and kicking butt......... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back