New Workbench ideas........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

U aint gonna get much better than the link u posted H... Nice bench...

11865_300.jpg

Thanks, I searched at first, "Model workbenches" and some things for 300 dollars :shock: Then I searched "Workbenches" and went to Shopping results, lowest to highest and that was the firs thing :D

:lol: My workbench is fully movable and costed me about ten bucks.I can set it everywhere.Also it can be replaced easily. :lol:

Just double check that bench Harrison - the wording might mean it's the back and the ends fittings, not the whole lot. It seems a bit cheap at only $50, but I could be wrong of course!

Hmph! I can make my own workbench.... for free! The stronger table will be used for assembly..... the flimsy table will be to hold models in progress. :D

Oh and the luxury of MOVEABLE drawers.

I'll go buy some cabinets or something...... when I get time. (The wheels)

Attachments

• 102_4745.JPG
    102_4745.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 71
Looks ideal Harrison (Yes! I've fixed the problem and can now see pics!!). Just to make sure, fix a brace between both sets of folding legs on the lightweight table, to prevent any possibility of it folding up. This will also make it more rigid. Just a length of wooden batten or similar will do, screwed or bolted to the legs at each end.
You could fix MDF, or wood, shelves to the wall above the workbench too, so that you can store other bits and pieces without cluttering the workspace, and even put a desk lamp on the low shelf, so that it shines on the work top, but doesn't get in the way.
Great stuff, you lucky person, having all that room to work in!

:D Thanks Terry, I will be sure to get this stuff done. Well, I figured, instead of using money for that I'll see what we have. I asked my mom and she said oh yea we have 2 tables and a movable drawer in the garage if you want it. I brought the stuff to the basement myself and cleaned it up a bit. We actually just cleaned up our basement so that's where all the room came from..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back