New Years 2008 Party and Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They wore Pink neck scarfs and their rank badges were Holly Hobbie figurines.... Their hats were berets and had an insignia flash of Liberace on them.... The young P U S S I E S were a sight to see...

Question for u though, does ur ass still hurt???

WAIT one gawdburned minute here...MATT, I didn't know you were French Military. intreeeesting, werry intreeeesting....

A few days late but here's some pics so that Adler's not the only one with photos on here from New Years..
First are of my wife Dawn and I on the Metro heading out for the evening.

Next are the first drinks of the evening

The wife out on the Dance floor

Toasting 2008 with a drink.

Last photo is after the round of New Years kisses...it took me almost two days to getthe last of the lipstick off my face.
We had a good time and I spent New years Day the best way..sleeping until almost 7pm.
I hope everyone is being well treated by 2008!
Art in DC

Attachments

• NY 1.jpg
    NY 1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 97
  • ny 2.jpg
    ny 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 114
  • ny 3.jpg
    ny 3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 102
  • ny 4.jpg
    ny 4.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 88
  • ny5.jpg
    ny5.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 98
  • ny 7.jpg
    ny 7.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
  • ny 6.jpg
    ny 6.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 94
Nope, Matt aint either... There was this short-lived experiment that Matt took part in... The Boy Scouts were getting some bad press over the whole Scout Leaders abusing young boys thing, that several of these "Loving" men went and started their own Troops....

It was called the P U S S I E S...

They wore Pink neck scarfs and their rank badges were Holly Hobbie figurines.... Their hats were berets and had an insignia flash of Liberace on them.... The young P U S S I E S were a sight to see...

Matt, I salute u for taking such a strong stand on ur Moral Issues, even though u were only 14 at the time.....

Question for u though, does ur ass still hurt???

Phew, Les you must wright a book with all of the stuff you have ever said, it will be a best seller and people would love to insult people with them.

Where do you get all of this from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back