New Years 2008 Party and Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Right on, Matt. <p> I love Madness and the Kinks <p> and I knowest, Chris..I was just givin you a wee bit of shite.

Chris, more power to you. Grow it down to your behind if you want! I can't let mine go that long. Matter of fact I went for my quarterly trim today. Too many years in Parochial schools and the Navy I guess. It gets so far over my ears and it looks like an awning. I'm Doomed!!!!

Nope. Just a compelling statement. Long hair is not becoming on someone older than about 25. Adler's becoming an old man. Besides, I can't imagine him and his long hair in his nude spaaing that he does. :puke:

I am going to be kooth and not make a disparaging remark against Matt though he deserves it about long hair, you maggot !..........see I was rather kooth wans't I ? ;) my hair is long for a reason

OK..Matt..but I have two words for the other side of the arguement..Sean Connery. HAVE you seen that man with long hair??? WOOF! *fans self* nuff said. :D

It was drunk out on New Years they have an annual outdoor concert next to the Falls and usually a couple of older canadian Bands and some one else this years bands were Loverboy and Honeymoon Suite but the best was Dennis Deyoung from Styx who did all there big hits there was 150000 people not bad we only have a population of 80000. Its televised over all Canada

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjc0ZPNt9sA

Wow, Honeymoon Suite?! I didn't even realize they were still around. I have a couple of theirs on CD. James Young wrote some great rockers, like Miss America. Have you heard his solo album? Dennis Deyoung has some good solo stuff. His version of Fire has an amazing guitar solo. Tommy Shaw was always one of my early guitar gods. His work with Damn Yankees and Shaw/Blades was excellent.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Les, I would love to post my pic, but I have an image to maintain, dontcha know. It is certainly understandable that you all seek my visage. However, imagination is the seed to prolonging sexual achievement. If I posted my pic, I would only be denying all of you one of life's most precious gifts of an extended orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back